I am so thrilled to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger award . This is my first award nomination!! I am so grateful to Pia from Spoonful o' spice for nominating me.Thank you Pia, this nomination inspires and motivates me to continue to do my best!
Pia has a wonderful blog with so many awesome recipes , very detailed and organized .I never miss to read the tips she puts up at the end of each recipe and have learnt a lot of interesting things!
Do check out her blog at https://spoonfulospice.wordpress.com/ if you have not already done so.
For those of you, who accept this nomination….
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (One weird / funny question).
- Share link to your best post(s).
Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto enigma of https://okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/. This award is created for amazing bloggers who encourage and inspire others via their blog, and they deserve every recognition they get.
Three things about me
- I love playing badminton and Tennis .
- My world revolves around my kids (twins) I enjoy teaching them , helping with their school projects , watching them grow and of course cooking their favorite dishes !
- Other than cooking, photography and quotes which InspiresN is all about , I love art - sketching and painting !
Although it has been just over an exciting month and a half since I started,I have come across so many wonderful blogs and tried to follow many of them that I like.Here are my nominations for the mystery blogger award:
- Pooja - Chukki's Kitchen
- Mallika - Afoodiehousewife
- Andrea - Cooking with a wallflower
- Latha - SavvySouthIndian
- Cooking without Limits - CookingWithoutLimits
- Dolly - koolkoshesherkitchen
- Dippy Dotty girl - Dippy Dotty girl
- Shadee - Izzieskitchen
- Lathi - cookwithsmileblog
- Josh Daniel - Josh Daniel Photography
- Akshara Bansal -New Age Life style
- Ester - Travelling around the world
Congratulations to all the nominees! All of them have wonderful and unique blogs and sites.Please check them out,they are just a click away!
My questions to the bloggers,
- One thing that you love about yourself ?
- What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you ?
- Name the person who inspires you the most ? And why ?
- If there was a competition for cooking the best appetizer what would be your choice?
- What is the best thing you love about blogging?
My answers to Pia's questions :
Describe a funny moment in your life?
One funny incident I recall is on my first day at work, I had planned to take the public transportation back home.I was told the shuttle to the train station will arrive at the building in front of my office.I was the only one waiting .Suddenly, a limousine arrived and stopped in front of me.As the door opened, the chauffeur nodded and asked me to get in, I doubtfully asked "shuttle ?" and he nodded, so I got in, still a bit confused.After driving a few blocks ,he said he was heading to the airport, I then realized it was a mistake ,perhaps called in by some executive and I sheepishly asked him to take me back to the shuttle stop (which by then had a queue of people waiting ) .It was embarrassing and funny I remember telling my friends about it later and we all had a good laugh 🙂
Your favorite cartoon as a child or even now?
I love Tom and Jerry all time favorite , Donald Duck as well
Things that you have learnt from your blog?
Keep doing your best , sometimes some of the least expected posts get a good response and some that you put in a lot of effort goes unnoticed.Finally, what matters is to feel satisfied with your own post.
In the beginning and first week of blogging, I did not know about the https://inspiresn.wordpress.com/wp-admin link which is so useful, that's one thing I wish I knew sooner.
Planning the menus , categories and tags ahead helps to keep the posts organized.
One person closest in your life?
My better half, husband
What’s your all-time favorite movie?
Hindi- DDLJ / English - shawshank redemption
My most popular posts
Thank you all my readers and followers ,I truly appreciate all your likes, comments and feedback which encourages me to do better.Once again a big Thank you to Pia, for the nomination !