I am so happy and honored to be nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by an amazing, energetic and enthusiastic blogger Megala from Megala's Kitchen .I am so grateful and thank her for honoring me with such a nice gesture. Megala has an amazing blog with wonderful traditional recipes which also has detailed , step by step pictorial illustration and fantastic presentation .Do checkout her blog and give it a follow if you are not already doing so , you will absolutely love it! Thank you Megala again for the nomination! I would like to take this opportunity to thank Maggie@ Dreaming of Guatemala who is the creator of the Awesome Blogger Award. (Thank you Esme for tracking that out, appreciate it!)
About the award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
My Answers to Megala’s Questions:
- The most memorable comment received for your post? All comments I received are wonderful and special but if I were to choose a memorable one it would be the one by SAVVYSOUTHINDIAN on my Mystery blogger award Post 🙂
- What is your advice to new bloggers? Blog on what you are passionate about , give less importance to the stats and numbers which can distract ,explore blogs of other bloggers who share similar interests and interact with them.
- Who is your role model?My father
- A person behind your success: Can I say my family, instead of one person, success is a long way to go 🙂
- Name the celebrity whom you like to dine with - Still thinking!
- Your favorite pastime? Reading books, morning walks
- Your favorite quote: "I used to think prayer changes things, but now I know prayer changes us and we change things" - Mother Teresa
- A memorable gift that you received: Hand made cards with colorful drawings and sketches from my kids on all occasions 🙂
Here are my nominees (in no particular order) for the awesome blogger award
- Katrina https://calliopewriting.com
- Esme from TRH https://cookandenjoyrecipes.wordpress.com
- Pia https://spoonfulospice.wordpress.com
- Deepa (curry Lives) https://currylives.wordpress.com
- Deepa (Deeps cookbook) https://deepscookbook.com
- Saumyaa https://pamperurtastebuds.wordpress.com
- Priya (Masala vegan) http://masalavegan.com/
- Jyoti https://jyotiskitchenblog.wordpress.com
- Priya (Indian kitchen) https://arusuvaiunavu.wordpress.com
- smartvegrecipes https://smartvegrecipe.wordpress.com
- BeaFree https://beafreee.com
- Jyoti Rao https://jyokitchen.com
- Anshu https://easycooking247blog.wordpress.com
- Iulia https://blogdecompanie.wordpress.com
- Sangita https://flavours2017.wordpress.com
Congratulations to you all!
My Questions to nominees:
- Your favorite fast food
- Are you an indoor or outdoor person?
- What is the best advice for blogging that you received?
- Your dream vacation destination?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Your favorite quote ?
- What are your future aspirations?
- What is your favorite part of the blogging world?
- Did you meet any celebrity and how was the experience?
- One innovative recipe that you invented or would like to try?
Looking forward to reading all your answers!