I am so happy and honored to be nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by an amazing, energetic and enthusiastic blogger Megala from Megala's Kitchen .I am so grateful and thank her for honoring me with such a nice gesture. Megala has an amazing blog with wonderful traditional recipes which also has detailed , step by step pictorial illustration and fantastic presentation .Do checkout her blog and give it a follow if you are not already doing so , you will absolutely love it! Thank you Megala again for the nomination! I would like to take this opportunity to thank Maggie@ Dreaming of Guatemala who is the creator of the Awesome Blogger Award. (Thank you Esme for tracking that out, appreciate it!)
About the award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
My Answers to Megala’s Questions:
- The most memorable comment received for your post? All comments I received are wonderful and special but if I were to choose a memorable one it would be the one by SAVVYSOUTHINDIAN on my Mystery blogger award Post 🙂
- What is your advice to new bloggers? Blog on what you are passionate about , give less importance to the stats and numbers which can distract ,explore blogs of other bloggers who share similar interests and interact with them.
- Who is your role model?My father
- A person behind your success: Can I say my family, instead of one person, success is a long way to go 🙂
- Name the celebrity whom you like to dine with - Still thinking!
- Your favorite pastime? Reading books, morning walks
- Your favorite quote: "I used to think prayer changes things, but now I know prayer changes us and we change things" - Mother Teresa
- A memorable gift that you received: Hand made cards with colorful drawings and sketches from my kids on all occasions 🙂
Here are my nominees (in no particular order) for the awesome blogger award
- Katrina https://calliopewriting.com
- Esme from TRH https://cookandenjoyrecipes.wordpress.com
- Pia https://spoonfulospice.wordpress.com
- Deepa (curry Lives) https://currylives.wordpress.com
- Deepa (Deeps cookbook) https://deepscookbook.com
- Saumyaa https://pamperurtastebuds.wordpress.com
- Priya (Masala vegan) http://masalavegan.com/
- Jyoti https://jyotiskitchenblog.wordpress.com
- Priya (Indian kitchen) https://arusuvaiunavu.wordpress.com
- smartvegrecipes https://smartvegrecipe.wordpress.com
- BeaFree https://beafreee.com
- Jyoti Rao https://jyokitchen.com
- Anshu https://easycooking247blog.wordpress.com
- Iulia https://blogdecompanie.wordpress.com
- Sangita https://flavours2017.wordpress.com
Congratulations to you all!
My Questions to nominees:
- Your favorite fast food
- Are you an indoor or outdoor person?
- What is the best advice for blogging that you received?
- Your dream vacation destination?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Your favorite quote ?
- What are your future aspirations?
- What is your favorite part of the blogging world?
- Did you meet any celebrity and how was the experience?
- One innovative recipe that you invented or would like to try?
Looking forward to reading all your answers!
Congratulations 🙂 and Thank you!!
Thank you Pia !
Thank you so much for the nomination! As soon as I'm able, I'll get the post up--might not be until after the A to Z challenge is over though. You rock!
Thank you Katrina! sure no problem take your time 🙂
Thank you so very much for this, I am humbled and honored. I will get to work on this as soon as possible and pay it forward to other awesome bloggers.
Thank you Esme!
I will link back to you later tonight. Busy working on it as we 'speak' Thank you again.
Sure no problem, take your time .You are very welcome
I have done the post and you should have received a ping. Link: https://cookandenjoyrecipes.wordpress.com/2017/04/28/awesome-blogger-award/
Thanks again dear, much appreciated
Wonderful post, I just love your advice to new bloggers!
Thank you Megala
Thank you Lavs!
Congrats. Thank u so much for nominating me.
Thank you! and you are very welcome!
Congratulations Nisha and thanks for the nomination 😊
Thank you dear and you are very welcome!
Cook with Smile..
Congrats 🙂... great to know more about you 😊
Thank you Lathiya!
Congratulations! Thank you for appreciating my humble words!
Thank you very much and you are very welcome!
Reblogged this on Sheen Sara Mathew and commented:
This blog is a must read for inspiration if you're starting out as an amateur blogger. Thank you.
Congratulation and thank you for nominating me but I didn't get any notification from WordPress, happen to find this accidentally while going through your site. Actually I don't have the link to forward this msg also. Can you help me with this. Thanks in advance 😊
Hi I have posted it under comments of your recent post .Sometimes the comments also go under spams so do check out there as well! Congrats!
let me know if you still didnt get it
Actually I am new in this blogging world -- still trying to get hold of my a/c . Sure will check that and thanks for sending me the link . Appreciate yr help 😊
Sure no problem!