Mango mousse dessert is a very simple and easy to prepare dessert and just needs a few ingredients. This can be prepared a day in advance and served in little individual dessert cups when you have guests over. There are many recipes to make mango mousse, this is one of the easiest. It requires only three ingredients, mango pulp, heavy whipping cream, and unflavored gelatin. For garnish, you can use anything that fancies you like pistachios, strawberries, whipped cream, or wafers. The end result is a delicious dessert that is so yum and impressive that will leave your guests absolutely satisfied and happy! Read on for the full recipe.
A delicious lip-smacking yummy dessert made with mango pulp , heavy whipping cream and unflavored gelatin .
- 1 can mango pulp
- 4 -5 tsp sugar (depending on how sweet you like)
- 1 small can 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup finely cut pistachios
- 2 -3 strawberry slices
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin in water and keep aside.
- Heat mango pulp, sugar and add the water with gelatin to just about boiling temperature.
- Switch off flame and cool.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream using a hand mixer for about 5 minutes or until you get stiff spikes.
- Gently fold the whipped cream and mango pulp using a spatula.
- Pour into individual dessert cups or serving dishes.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with pistachios, sliced strawberries, or wafers.
- Mango mousse is ready! Enjoy 🙂