Mango mousse is a very simple and easy to prepare dessert and just needs a few ingredients .This can be prepared a day in advance and served in little individual dessert cups when you have guests over.There are many recipes to make mango mousse ,this is one of the easiest . It requires only three ingredients, mango pulp, heavy whipping cream and un-flavored gelatin .For garnish, you can use anything that fancies you like pistachios, strawberries , whipped cream or wafers. The end result is a delicious dessert which is so yum and impressive that will leave your guests absolutely satisfied and happy ! Read on for the full recipe ..
A delicious lip smacking yummy dessert made with mango pulp , heavy whipping cream and unflavored gelatin .
- 1 can mango pulp
- 4 -5 tsp sugar (depending on how sweet you like)
- 1 small can 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup finely cut pistachios
- 2 -3 strawberry slices
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin in water and keep aside.
- Heat mango pulp , sugar and add the water with gelatin to just about boiling temperature.
- Switch off flame and cool.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream using a hand mixer for about 5 minutes or until you get stiff spikes.
- Gently fold the whipped cream and mango pulp using a spatula.
- Pour into individual dessert cups or serving dish .
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with pistachios, sliced strawberries or wafers.
- Mango mousse is ready! Enjoy 🙂