Today's quotes

Previous Post
Next Post

Random acts of kindness – A quote by Leo Buscaglia sums it all up “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
Here is another  beautiful and inspiring quote from Mother Teresa!  Simple kind words which cost nothing and yet can have a great impact!

source: brainyquote.com
Previous Post
Next Post

KathrinS
    September 15, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Lovely quotes, it’s so true that small gestures can really change someone’s day.
    Kathrin — http://mycupofenglishtea.wordpress.com

InspiresN
      September 15, 2017 at 3:31 pm

Thank you Kathrin, I love these quotes as well !

Megala
    September 15, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Well said !

InspiresN
      September 16, 2017 at 9:26 am

Thank you dear! appreciate it

Untraveled Routes
    September 16, 2017 at 9:09 am

Usually I don’t carry my phone when I go for a jog or walk… But I see people around so engrossed with their smart phones! People ignore the beauty of kindness…. For a while it’s great to smile and share an act of kindness ☺️ hope things will change

InspiresN
      September 16, 2017 at 9:25 am

True it’s really sad ,such is the effect of the advanced technology .Little pleasures of watching the skies ,birds, flowers and greenery around or even a nice good morning is replaced with swipes and clicks on the phone! we can only hope it changes for the good .Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts, appreciate it!

Abby Strangward
    September 17, 2017 at 4:19 am

In our busy busy society, small acts of kindness can be forgotten – this is such an important reminder. So glad I stumbled across your blog x
    Abby – http://www.seafoaming.com

InspiresN
      September 17, 2017 at 10:17 am

Thank you so much Abby for stopping by and your wonderful thoughts !It is indeed true and sad that sometimes kind acts are forgotten but majority do benefit from the positive impacts of it, hopefully people still pursue the small acts of kindness whenever they can as it absolutely costs nothing. I will definitely stop by your blog link. Thank you!

Sandhya
    September 18, 2017 at 12:33 am

So true and profound. I am happy to have read it and be reminded to act on it. Thanks.

InspiresN
      September 18, 2017 at 11:15 am

Thank you Sandhya for the wonderful comments. Yes agree, these quotes are a great reminder to me and most of us as well !

Christy B
    September 20, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Love this quote!!

InspiresN
      September 20, 2017 at 9:39 pm

Thank you so much Christy for the comment, I love this quote as well.

Weekly Inspiration Roundup, Volume 11 | When Women Inspire
    September 22, 2017 at 6:20 pm

[…] you know it’s going to have to make my blog roundup at some point! This post contains two inspirational quotes; one is by Leo Buscaglia and the other by Mother Teresa. I recommend the short read for a smile, […]

InspiresN
      September 23, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Thank you so much Christy for the share!