I am so pleased and excited to be nominated for the Unique blogger Award by Anusha of Anusha's Cuisines (https://anushascuisines.com) . This post has been long due ( three months ) and so firstly I apologize for the delay.Thank you so much Anusha for appreciating my work and considering me for this nomination. Anusha has a wonderful and unique blog with unique recipes, all detailed and well explained .Please do check it out and give her a follow if you have not already done so! I am pretty sure you will love enjoy her wonderful blog. Thank you!
- Share the link with the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
As per the rules here are Anusha's questions to me and my answers:
I would like to nominate all my fellow bloggers for this award. There are so many bloggers that I follow and enjoy reading ,however I can nominate only 15 bloggers as per the rules of this award nomination and here is my nominees list (a little over 15) in no particular order.
- https://whenwomeninspire.com (Christy B )
- https://rkarkera.wordpress.com (Raj)
- https://chalainblog.wordpress.com (Ambika Bharadwaj)
- https://thepurplealmond.com (Tamara Hoerner)
- https://jyolikalwayscravecute.wordpress.com (Jyo)
- https://megalaskitchen.com (Megala)
- https://masalachilli.wordpress.com (Vidya Narayan)
- http://www.thetravellingdiaryofadippydottygirl.com (Dippy-Dotty)
- https://amindfultravellerblog.wordpress.com (Lorelle)
- https://jyotiskitchenblog.wordpress.com (Jyoti)
- https://psychologistmimi.com (Psychologistmimi)
- https://alittleswissalittlecanadian.wordpress.com (Ursula)
- https://foodexpressodisha.wordpress.com (Ankita Dash)
- https://snehdeepskitchensite.wordpress.com (SnehaModi)
- https://easyvegeterianrecipes.com (Anshu Agarwal)
- https://rosesunshine1314.wordpress.com (Shreya)
- http://edgeofhumanity.com (Edgeofhumanity)
- http://indianeskitchen.com (Diane)
Please visit the blogs of these wonderful bloggers , they are all unique!
Answers to questions by Anusha:
Q1. Who is your inspiration and why? My Inspiration has always been my parents ,from whom I learnt the value of hard work, inspired me to be all that I am today and always encouraged me to strive for the best!
Q2. Which is your favorite dish and cooked by whom? Any dish cooked by mom is a favorite , I can't choose one favorite as there are so many (am a total foodie!)
Q3. What are you scared of and why?
Losing loved ones , life is precious! as a quote says “Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heart beat.”
My Questions to nominees:
- Q1. How do you get the motivation for new posts in your blog?
- Q2. What is your favorite travel destination ?
- Q3. What was the most proudest moment of your life ?
Thank you once again Anusha for nominating me!! Congratulations to all the nominees!
Thank you readers for reading my post and for all your support!
a little Swiss, a little Canadian
Congratulations Nisha! And thank you very much for nominating me❤
Thank you and congratulations to you as well!
Congrats Nisha on your milestone 👍
Thank you Jyo!
Thank you Megala!
Congratulations Nisha and thank you for honouring me too.
Sorry, I am not able to make a fresh post on this but let me answer your questions quickly. Hope you won't mind that.
Q1. How do you get the motivation for new posts in your blog?
Ans: I blog on the things I am passionate about. But then I started finding people liking my posts and interacting, I think that is my inspiration now. I like to talk to people with similar interest. I love the photography learning sessions and that keeps me busy these days!
Q2. What is your favorite travel destination ?
Ans: Anything historic is my favourite that's why been to Egypt twice. I want to visit far east and Mediterranean countries next. But there are lot more places to cover here in India!
Q3. What was the most proudest moment of your life ?
Ans: When students in my university choose me as "Staff of the year" Nothing like getting a recognition from the students you teach!
Hope that answers your questions.
Thank you Raj for the answers and wonderful to know more about you. You have a great and unique blog .I especially love the photography tips and sessions , they are simply awesome and very helpful to beginners like me! Hope to read about the travel destinations in your blog as well.It's also great to know that you got recognition from your students as 'Staff of the year' that is sure a proud moment! Keep up the great work!
Thank you Nisha.. I am humbled... 💚 💙 💜 It feels great to be connected with you.
You are welcome! Same here as well .Thank you!
I love that your inspiration comes from your parents <3 Congratulations! And thank you for the nomination too - wow, I'm honored to be put at the top of that list of those bloggers ~ Very appreciative.
Thank you so much Christy! Congratulations again I look forward to all your posts and it is very well deserved !!
Thank you lovely for the nomination. I have just completed this one and you can read it at https://amindfultravellerblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/08/unique-blogger-award/
Have a great week ahead Nisha. Xx
Wonderful Lorelle! I did read your post and great to know more about you! Thank you so much for the lovely words. You too have a great weekend!!
Thank you for your support Nisha. Means a lot. ❤️
Thank you so much Anusha!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! And, thank you for the nomination! 🙏
Thank you so muchTamara! You are welcome !
Living what you love
Thank you so much, appreciate it!
A big congratulations Nisha for the award...You truly deserves this..You are an awesome blogger and I sincerely loved all your post..Thank you so much for nominating me for this award..It means a lot to me !!
Thank you Anshu for the lovely words , it inspires me to do even better .Congratulations to you as well and all the best!
Thank you so much for nominating me☺
You are welcome and wish you all the best!
Thank you so much Lavs!
Thank you so much!