Today’s clicks

Previous Post
Next Post

Today’s captures using mobile and modified using snapseed .

Scenic view of the sky,clouds, lake and trees, photographer in the shadows:)

Panoramic capture of the lake and trees , another scenic view!

The last few wild flowers before the onset of fall and winter !

Couldn’t resist capturing the spider web so beautifully spun!

“In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks ” -John Muir.

Previous Post
Next Post

Megala
    October 31, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Wow, you have beautifully captured the spider along with such a huge web. Also it is so nice to see the reflections on the water as well as shadows on the land! 🙂

October 31, 2018 at 6:43 pm

Thank you so much Megala, very well said about the reflections and shadows .The spider’s big web was fascinating to me as well!

Caz / InvisiblyMe
    October 31, 2018 at 5:21 pm

Beautiful photos, and you did great getting the detail of the spider’s web. I love that panoramic shot too, I’ve never even tried one of those myself even though I’ve got the ability to on my phone, I’ll have to give it a try! 🙂
    Caz xx

October 31, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Thanks a lot Caz, I tried to get as much close as possible , the spider web was not visible at some angles . It is great to use the pano option and really helps if you want a wide coverage, especially if the standard photo option is not what the eye entirely sees. It just needs the mobile to move (pan) along the arrow it specifies as you take the picture.

Dippy Dotty Girl
    October 31, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Beautiful shots, Nisha, but just look at the web woven by the spider. Impressive work that!

October 31, 2018 at 8:34 pm

Thanks a lot Dippy ! I couldn’t agree more.. truly impressive indeed , read some where it takes only an hour to build it and that it even sometimes rebuilds or repairs damages everyday 🙂

Richa
    November 1, 2018 at 12:15 am

WOW! Absolutely beautiful!❤

Raj
    November 1, 2018 at 8:01 am

Beautiful shots Nisha, the photographer in shadows makes it special!

November 1, 2018 at 1:14 pm

Thanks for the lovely comment Raj ! It was just a coincidence walking on a slightly higher trail path and I was pretty happy with that shot.

Jyo
    November 1, 2018 at 8:14 am

Brilliant photography Nisha…captured beautifully ! The reflections are fabulous. The colours and tones are simply superb ! Kudos !

November 1, 2018 at 1:15 pm

Thanks a lot for the wonderful comment Jyo! I’m so happy to hear that you love this shot!

Smitha
    November 1, 2018 at 9:03 am

Woah Nisha! Its hard to believe that these pics were captured using a mobile! Just amazing

November 1, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Thanks a lot Smitha for such a wonderful comment. Rightly said, these days mobile captures are getting really exceptional and they are very handy as well.

iScribir Turns One–Reblogged | By the Mighty Mumford
    November 2, 2018 at 12:35 am

[…] Nisha from Inspiresn […]

Lynn
    November 2, 2018 at 12:40 am

Beautiful captures, Nisha! I actually love the tiniest shadows of the two of you against the vast background 🙂

November 2, 2018 at 2:35 pm

Thank you so much dear Lynn much appreciated, it’s my favorite one as well !