It has been a long while since I took part in any award nominations.However , this is a great way to take a break from regular blogging and thank my fellow bloggers for their constant support and encouragement .I have two award nominations Food award 2020 and Awesome Impact Award ,which was pending from long ago.I am so grateful for this kind gesture .
Food Award 2020
Firstly, I am glad to announce that I was nominated by Smitha Ravi of The Karavali Wok for the Food Award 2020. Smitha’s website has an awesome collection of Mangalorean recipes, decadent bakes, middle eastern recipes and mouthwatering desserts .She has detailed step by step instructions with pictures for recipes and they are very helpful .I also love the food photography on her site .Please visit her site if not already following and check it out yourself.Thank you Smitha for nominating me for this award and for your constant support.The rules for the food award nomination are below:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
- Use the same featured image as your nominator.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Which is your favorite cuisine? Ans – Indian, Kerala (Malabari cuisine)
- What’s your favorite dish from that cuisine?Ans – Any seafood dishes especially prawn and crab tops my list of favorite dishes.
- What do you like more sweet or savoury?Ans – Love both ,however inclined to more of sweet these days.
- Which fruit do you like the most ?Ans – Mango ,the king of fruits
- How often do you eat at a fast food restaurant?Ans –Rarely these days , even otherwise usually while travelling or when visiting a mall.
- What is your favorite food for breakfast?
- Do you believe in food diets?
- What is your favorite dish that you learnt to make first?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Did you invent any of your own dishes? Do you give up when a new recipe does not turn out the way you did and convert into a new one ?
Congratulations to all the nominees! I love following your blogs and appreciate your constant support .Thank you!
Awesome Impact Award
I am so happy and thankful to be nominated for theAwesome Impact Award. A big thank you to Victoria Moreira of Tashnee V Mavee https://tashneevmavee.wordpress.com for nominating me .This has been due for a very long time now (November 2018), and I was finally able to get to it only now. I appreciate your nomination and apologize for the delay.Victoria has a wonderful blog where she shares her passion with the world on personal style, fashion blogging and life experiences .Please visit her blog and check it out for yourself.
The rules of this AWARD are:
- Tag the person who nominated you;
- Take “The Awesome Impact Award” Picture and add that in your post;
- Talk about an incident that impacted your life in a really positive way;
- Nominate other awesome bloggers for this award.
The positive incident which impacted my life:
There are many positive incidents which impacted me .It is difficult to single out only one . The sacrifices and support of my parents to give me a comfortable life, patience and support of my husband ,watching and learning as my kids grow , learning experiences and contributions as a software engineer for more than a decade in one of the largest database software companies and last but not the least , lessons from spiritual discourses by wonderful gurus at ISKCON. All these have definitely shaped and impacted my life.
My nominees for this award are all of my wonderful followers .Thank you again for all your support.Happy blogging!