Hope this post finds you in good health and high spirits. Blogging, reading posts and interacting with readers, has not only been a great source of learning, but also a source of comfort and cheer .It has especially been a great support , in the past few months and these unpredictable times. Truly very grateful to be part of the blogging world , and word press. A big Thank you to all my wonderful readers for all the support and encouragement as always.
I received two award nominations, from two enthusiastic fellow bloggers and want to acknowledge them. This is my second nomination for both the Liebster and Food award.
Liebster award by Nisha Sharma of Masala Mojo
Thank you so much Nisha for the kind nomination , truly appreciate it!
Masala Mojo has many delectable and mouthwatering recipes from various cuisines with detailed step by step instructions.Please stop by and check it out for yourself.
Food award by DaneelYunus of DaneelYunus
Thank you so much Daneel for the kind nomination , truly appreciate it!
DaneelYunus has a variety of interesting topics from education, health, tourism and many more . Please do check it out for yourself .
- Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions by your nominator
- Nominate eleven bloggers
- Ask your nominees eleven questions
- Ask your nominees to nominate eleven others
- Notify your nominees once you make this post live.
QUESTIONS BY ME:
- Why did you start blogging? – It was always was on my mind and to-do list to blog about my passions and what inspires me .I found a perfect opportunity when I took a break from my full time job.
- How do you decide on the next topic for your blog? The main categories I write about on my blog are from variety of topics like recipes, photography , tips and tricks of photography, blogging tips and inspiration from quotes.I try to pick from one of them .It usually just happens on the fly ,as I keep saving and photographing whatever I can use for blogging.
- Are you a foodie like me? Yes very much !
- What is your favorite cuisine? Malabar cuisine, especially sea food .I also enjoy traditional Indian food, Mexican, Italian , Thai among many others.
- Did you make changes to your routine during COVID lockdown? What were they? Taking time to exercise , practice yoga and taking care to be safe at home and while going out .
- What do you miss the most due to the lockdown? Shopping at stores, dining outside , meeting friends and travelling .
- Tell me about your hobbies? Listening to music, sketching , baking, playing badminton ,tennis and table tennis.
- What is your favorite sport? Badminton and Tennis.
- How would your ideal vacation be? Nice warm beach , with great food options.
- Do you love plants? Absolutely.
- Do you grow some plants at home? Yes my post on photos from my gardening has many pics from our garden.
MY NOMINATIONS : I nominate all my fellow bloggers and readers who want to participate .However I do want to mention the following bloggers who have wonderful blogs and who constantly support me.
- Deeksha from Deesplatter
- Smitha from KaravaliWok
- Anjali from Positivesideofthecoin
- Jennifer from jenniferGuerrero
- Daneel Yunus from DaneelYunus
- Anita from maltaanita
- Caz from Invisiblyme
- Diane from InDianeskitchen
- Holly from wholenesshaven
- Hasin from letscurry
- Hira Naveed from ovenist
MY QUESTIONS : Are the same as above .
Thank you again for the lovely nomination for the Liebster Award, Nisha!
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
- Use the same featured image as your nominator.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people.
- What is your favorite restaurant and where is it located?
- Ans – Cheesecake Factory in Raleigh,NC .
- How do you like your eggs? and your steak?
- I prefer eggs , Omlette with veggies style.
- What’s the most expensive dessert you ever had?
- I do not recall ,however it must be some ice cream sundae or cheesecake.
- Do you drink wine or other alcoholic beverages with your meal?
- What’s your favorite appetizer? entree? dessert?
- Love all of them !
My Questions : Are same as above.
Nominations: I nominate all my fellow bloggers and readers who want to participate .Also mentioning a few bloggers here whose food websites are awesome.
- Nisha Sharma – Masala Mojo
- Anna – DietitianMom
- Praveena -Vegcookbook
- Jyothi – Jyothis kitchen
- Lathiya – CookwithSmile
Thank you again DaneelYunus for nominating me for this amazing award!
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day! Take care and stay safe.